The third HIV Adult Primary Care Skills Upbuilding Workshop will be on this November 26-27, 2018, at La Verti Residences, Pasay–a two-day workshop of collaborative and interactive education on expertise on HIV primary care.
JOINING FROM THE BROWSER
1. Go to http://zoom.us and click on Join a Meeting in the top right of the screen
2. Enter the Meeting ID of the session.
3. Click Start from your browser.
JOINING FROM YOUR ZOOM APP (PC or Mobile)
2. Enter meeting number. Enter your name in the format of NAME (POSITION, INSTITUTION). Leave the 2 boxes unchecked so we can see and hear you.
• If you are using a desktop computer, you will need speakers and a microphone to join the meeting (for groups of two or more), or a headset (for individual participants).
• To turn on the webcam and microphone, please open Zoom and click on Settings (top right corner) and test your devices in the Audio/Video section.
• If you join the meeting before it starts, you will receive this notification.
• In the meantime, you can check the audio settings.
• If you are in the meeting and you need to fix our audio settings, look at the bottom left of your screen (for PC/laptop users)
• For problems encountered, participants may directly contact our coordinator at email@example.com.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
READ NEXT: SHIP’s PROGRAMS
Below are some tips on how to practice proper telehealth etiquette as a participant.
Join the session on time
Make sure your room is well lit and quiet
Minimize distractions and interruptions by letting other people know you are in a videoconference
Maintain a professional demeanor while on camera
Place your mobile phone on silent mode
Make eye contact with the camera, rather than the monitor, when speaking
Mute your microphone when you are not speaking
Use the chatroom to raise your hand, to ask a question or make a comment. Wait for the facilitator to call on you
Use the chatroom to participate if you do not have a microphone
Introduce yourself and your institution before you speak
Complete the session evaluation
X Position your camera too low or too high
X Do other work while participating in the session
X Join from a noisy place
X Talk while someone else is speaking
X Have unrelated conversations or talk on the phone during the session
X Criticize another participant or colleague
X Share your screen without permission