This second activity involved 49 participants and was held on May 23 to 25, 2018 in Alpa City Suites, Mandaue City, Cebu. The activity was divided into five modules:
1. The Basics of HIV & AIDS for Novice Health Workers
2. HIV Primary Care with Case Studies
3. Co-occurring Mental Health Issues
4. Basics of Toxicology and Harm Reduction
5. Ethical & Legal Aspects of HIV & Drugs, with emphasis on SOGIE
Before the activity ended, the participants were required to design a strategic plan on how to implement the most feasible harm reduction methods which are most applicable in their respective workplace.
Progress reports were expected from participants, to ensure application of learning. As of August 10, 2018, 37 out of 49 participants from all over the country has started their initiatives of developing referral protocols in close partnership with the nearest institutions and agencies which they consider important for their HIV and Drugs programs.